{ Saturday Morning } | Taxes.And.A.Book.Titled.Lulu




It's Spring. The first week of April. And alas, it's Tax Season here in the U.S.

Not really one of my favorite times of the year because of the latter. The weather is gorgeous outside, but I'm stuck staying inside...laptop at the ready, loaded with a software called TurboTax - though the name doesn't imply that I'll get my taxes any faster - and sitting in front of the screen on my beloved Aeron chair - most likely for the remainder of the day. *sigh*

But, I wasn't alone at the start of my journey...at least not this morning. And I do get a break whilst enjoying my morning Espro-french-pressed freshly-grounded-torréfaction-Français-Starbucks-coffee from Costco. ;-)  I quickly grabbed my X-gear to capture some gorgeous morning scenes lighted by the softness coming though the window.  

Obligations to Uncle Sam has just got to wait just a few minutes...

...as I captured my muse - lost in a world of literature of her own titled Lulu. B-)


Shadows.Of.An.Aeron.

Fujifilm X-100S | Fujinon 23mm F2



Back.Support.For.The.Day

Fujifilm X-100S | Fujinon 23mm F2



Where.My.Bums.Will.Be.

Fujifilm X-100S | Fujinon 23mm F2



Fuzzy.Feet.

Fujifilm X-Pro1 | Fujinon 50mm F1.4



Lost.In.Her.World.

Fujifilm X-Pro1 | Fujinon 50mm F1.4



Immersed.In.Between.Pages

Fujifilm X-Pro1 | Fujinon 50mm F1.4



Curls.Plaid.And.A.Bow.

Fujifilm X-100S | Fujinon 23mm F2


-----------UPDATE------------


Decided to post a couple more pictures that I took on my second "break" from the intense 10-hours ordeal with TurboTax - like I said, the "turbo" in the name didn't get me to completion any faster. ;-)   My companion had shifted from my lovely Princess to her creepy staring American Doll...well, I guess she is at least smiling at me the whole time. I had to juice me some magical Java Oolong Tea, which I think kept me dosed and alert all this while - definitely recommend it if any of you are in need of some long-term caffeine boost.  And with some liquid agave to sweeten it up a bit...you just can't go wrong - drink it hot or cold!

For those of you in the U.S., have a Happy Tax Season, y'all! B-)


Creepy.Doll.

Fujifilm X-E1 | Kipon Adaptor | Nikkor 50mm F1.4



Magic.Potion.

Fujifilm X-E1 | Kipon Adaptor | Nikkor 50mm F1.4
___________

Leave a Reply