{ Christmas } | It.Came.Early.


Unboxing of the recently released Fujifilm X-T2 - it feels like Christmas came early this year. :)

__________

Be. Mine.

This Christmas I gave you my heart.

__________


All things Fujifilm harkens to the vintage part of my soul.  But I can probably say, the X-T2 is quite possibly a beast in sheep's clothing...in a positively good way, of course.  Its vintage good looks is deceiving, because underneath that gorgeous *retroliciousness* are some of the most extraordinary technical prowess that ever came across the mirrorless realm.  Blessed by none other than the engineering guardians of Mt. Fujifilm.

My soul is entrapped.
It's beckoning.

Drawing me to unleash it's beastly X-Trans hunger to gobble up digital pixels from the physical realm.


Taken with: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Fujinon 60mm 2.4R Lens

Taken with: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Fujinon 35mm 2.0WR Lens

Leave a Reply