{ Mother's Love Is Grand } | Happy.Mother's.Day


Call.
Hug.
Kiss.
Gift.

Make sure you do one of the above to your Momma today if you live in the good ol' US of A!

Yup, it's Mother's Day here in this part of the world.  A time to appreciate the one who helped us through the nine months - or somewhere there about - of preparation before we arrive here on Earth. I remembered watching my very own Princess being born, and I must say that witnessing the whole labor process that a woman has to go through makes me appreciate my very own mom that much more.

Thank you, Mom, for sacrificing so much of your own happiness to raise your children. Your love has made me realize that being a parent is all about giving. You are a real life hero, and I love you dearly! B-

Happy Mother's Day!

Cheers from the Bay!



Roses.Are.Red.

Fujifilm X-100S| Fujinon 28mm 2.0



No.Violets.Here.

Fujifilm X-100S| Fujinon 28mm 2.0



Leave a Reply